CSAB Spot Round counseling and admission detail procedure is provided below for all the JEE Main eligible candidates:
- Interested candidates should register online
- Do the online fee payments for CSAB spot round counselling
- Spot round fee is Rs. 40,000/- and the mode of payment is either e-Challan or Debit card /Credit card / Net banking.
- Any candidate who has paid the initial fee in the previous rounds and registering in spot need not to pay again.
- Next fill the choices and lock them by 5.00 PM on the last date of scheduled period, remember the last saved choices will be automatically locked after this deadline.
- Seat allotment Result of the Spot Round will be displayed on CSAB official website www.csab.nic.in on the scheduled date.
- Download and take printout of the provisional allotment letter from CSAB official website
- Candidates shall directly report to the allotted institute during scheduled dates and time
- Any candidate who has already taken admission in any participating institute of CSAB and have not withdrawn will not be permitted in spot round.
- There is no provision of refund of initial fee, if a GFTIs seat is allotted to the candidate in spot round.
- In the case of NITs/IIITs/ other GFTIs the excess fee, if any, will be adjusted in the second semester.
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CSAB ADMISSION & COUNSELLING PROCEDURE 2014-2015