Jharkhand State General Awareness SI PT Exam 2017
Our portal tries to write some general awareness of Jharkhand State for Jharkhand Sub Inspector of Police Prelim Exam 2017.
- Birth of Jharkhand— 15th Nov 2000.
- Jharkhand Capital— Ranchi
- Number of District—24
- Jharkhand State Day—15th Nov Every Year.
- Principal Language—Hindi
- Total Assembly Seat—81
- Total Lok Sabha Seats of Jharkhand—14
- State Animal of Jharkhand—Indian Elephant
- State Bird of Jharkhand—- Asian Koel
- State Tree of Jharkhand—Sal
- State Flower of Jharkhand– Palash
- Total Population of Jharkhand—32966238
- Density Per Sq.Km As on 2011—414
- Population Growth from 2001 to 2011—22.4%
- Sex Ratio:- 1000 male female-949
- Literacy Rate:- As on 2011- 66.41% ( Male- 76.84% and Female- 55.42%)—2014-Total -70.3%( Male-79.6% and Female-59.9%)—Highest Literacy rate-Ranchi and Lowest-Pakur.
- Jharkhand State Boundary—East- West Bengal,West- UP/Chhatisgarh,North- Bihar,South- Odisha.
- Jharkhand State was created 28 State.
- The spatial extent of Jharkhand State is approximately 21° 55’ to 25° 35’ North Latitude and 83° 20’ to 88° 02’ East Longitude.
- First Governor of Jharkhand—Prabhat Kumar
- First Chief Minister of Jharkhand—Babulal Marandi
- First Muslim Governor of Jharkhand—Syed Sibtey Razi
- Present Governor of Jharkhand—Draupadi Murmu
- Present Chief Minister of Jharkhand—Raghubar Das
Touch with portal next part will be released on 23rd Aug 2017.It is simple help to candidates about Jharkhand Sub Inspector of Police Exam 2017.