BPSC PT Results 2017 Protest Started
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published the results of Prelims examination after six months on dated 13th Sept 2017. About 8282 candidates declared successful for main examination. BPSC has released the cut off 97 marks for General category male candidates and 93 marks for BC male candidates. But till date BPSC has not uploaded the Prelims marks of unsuccessful candidates on official website. Just after publication of BPSC PT results 2017, candidates started protest on some point wise issues.
1. Without mentioning in notification BPSC has implemented female thirty five percent reservations in each category. Candidates express that BPSC has given two benefits to female category. If you calculate the formula reservation has increased from 50 percent to 67.5 percent.
2. Even five questions answers key are wrong in final answer key as per expert of Delhi and Patna Civil Services coaching.
3. Bihar Government has adopted double standard of selection process. Just BPSSC has released the notification of SI and BPSSC will be selected 20 times of vacancies in Prelims exam. In other hand BPSC has introduced ten times of vacancies. Is it justified? Even UPSC has conducted PT exam and UPSC has selected 15 times of appeared candidates in Prelims exam.
4. BPSC has introduced fifth defective answer option” None of the above/More than one of the above” in the question paper without release any model sample questions before the examination. If there is any change in pattern of questions, it must be intimated to all candidates before conducting the examination.
5. Candidates claim that there is some manipulation in BPSC PT results because it is not possible that three and four candidates qualified in series of roll numbers.
6. Some candidates express that BPSC has provided the reservation to other state candidates also. It will be cleared after proper investigation or BPSC official.
Candidates protest should not be ignored because BPSC has first time implemented female reservation and on other hand act on formula of ten times of vacancies. Due to this, candidates badly affected. As per latest information candidates are going to submit the memorandum to Chief Minister of Bihar to enhance ten times to twenty times of vacancies formula for selection in PT as per other recruitment agency of Bihar. Even some candidates are ready to file the case in High court on issue of fifth answer option, ten times of vacancies and double benefit of reservation.
Candidates are very angry on this issue of less BPSC PT results after implementation of female reservation because female reservation has not mentioned at time of notification.